I have designed a special collection edition to help children in need, meaning for every bracelet bought, CHF/USD 10.00 goes directly to our children's charity in Cebu, Philippines. Each bracelet color supports a specific cause. With this blue charity bracelet, we will use your donations for the cause of Education. We will buy pencils, erasers and notebooks for students who are not able to afford it.
➼ color dyed coco beads strands and shell
➼ sustainable - Upcycled and hand-made using local components
➼ recycled coco beads
➼ no metal, organic resin coating
➼ designed in Switzerland
➼ USD10 donated to support children in poverty
➼ hand-made with ♥ in the Philippines
Water Charity Bracelet - Blue
- Style Tourista jewelry are hand-made using delicate and natural materials that must be handled with special care.
- Simply clean your jewelry piece by hand with a soft cloth.
- Do not soak the jewelry in water.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- Remove jewelry before washing hands, swimming, and/or applying products (e.g. perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion), as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Avoid hard contact (i.e. knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the crystal.