This is a lightweight necklace made of natural coconut wood. Gentle beige circles enclosed by bright-colored rings give cheerful and playful feelings. An inspired tropical necklace piece handmade directly from the coconuts or our charity resort - el Paradisio, Cebu, Philippines.
➼ blue woody cocoloco necklace
➼ sustainable - Upcycled and hand-made using local components
➼ coconut wood
➼ nickel-free metal
➼ designed in Switzerland
➼ support children & animal charities
➼ hand-made with ♥ in the Philippines
Blue Cocoloco Chain Necklace
- Style Tourista jewelry are hand-made using delicate and natural materials that must be handled with special care.
- Simply clean your jewelry piece by hand with a soft cloth.
- Do not soak the jewelry in water.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- Remove jewelry before washing hands, swimming, and/or applying products (e.g. perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion), as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Avoid hard contact (i.e. knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the crystal.